|Record #: MDS0117||Last Modified: 07 Jan 2016||Last Full Update: 11 Sep 2014|
|Located Within||Lower East Pubnico|
|Where To Find Us||
Pubnico Harbour, NS
|Areas Served||Shelburne County|
|Contact||Anna Kenney, Recreation Director|
|Mailing Address||c/o Barrington Municipal Recreation
PO Box 100
27 Park Lane
Barrington, NS B0W 1E0
|Description & Services|
The original Charlesville (Pubnico Harbour) Lighthouse was built in 1854.
It was a white, square, pyramidal wooden tower with a red latern, with a dwelling attached.
Both were demolished in 1967 and replaced with a conical fiberglass tower.
|Tags||Recreation Categories ; South Shore Connect ; Visual Arts|